Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

ADDICTED TO FACEBOOK

Where have I been?? on Facebook; man that site is addicting. It is sure fun finding old friends, getting reacquainted. & you feel so loved when you are alerted that someone wants to be your friend (mind you it is a technological illusion).

The weather here has been BLAH. daily rain showers. grey skies. BLAH. In the a.m. I've been trying to get myself (& the kids) into the routine of going to the gym, so come fall when we need to get Tagg to Preschool we'll all be used to getting out of the house by 9am. So for the last weeks we've been out of the house early with summer camp, the gym, parks, and shopping. Really my kids have been great. Especially Tagg. He and Berkeley are getting on better and have so much fun together. {but always a love/hate relationship--sadly when Tagg picks on Berke, she turns around and hits Forrest.... ohh-la-la! the joys of kiddies!}

But on the sunny days we have been park-players. We call it our "Park Adventures". We try and go to several parks in an afternoon. Who knew there were so many abandoned parks in the city? We stay for 20-40min, then off to another one. It is so fun because within that time frame I am bored and so are the kids, so happily they get back in the vehicle looking for another adventure (little do they know we are homeward bound).

Gotta send a shout out to my new little niece--Brooklyn Rae Coppieters She has a mess of hair already and is going to be so girly (look at the bow in her mess of hair for photos @the hospital, her mom was ready for a little lady) so congrats Brent and Amber on #2!!

On the scrap front I have been busy---doing other things (ie.FACEBOOK, reading, playing, raising 3 kids (does that count?)) instead of finishing up my projects, right now I just have to tidy up that space so I can find my scrap stuff, then I'll be showing off some cool stuff I have to complete. Lots of fun projects all on the go, just so little time.

Speaking of which-- I only have a few minutes before I need to be ready to my visit to the Dentist....eeeekks!!

I'll post so pix of my newly finished dishwasher (new as in finished about 3weeks ago)

3 comments

Anonymous said...

I completely understand the Love/hate relationship. We too have that in our house. And there will be times when I think that they maybe friends and work things out, when WW3 breaks out. SO fun! But oh poor Forest. Poor kid gets dragged into the middle.
Love you Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Mo, thanks for the update and the shoutout. Brooklyn is awesome. Such a good baby. I hope that the weather clears up for you guys. Your in our thoughts and prayers. It really was so great spending time with you guys this summer.
love ya,
Brent

Tamara said...

Facebook addiction - you & Jeramy both! I haven't even wanted to check it out because I don't need any more reasons to spend time on my computer.