Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION.....2010 Here We Come

I am a night owl.... 3am and I haven't finished the things I need to. I have too much on the go. Too many pressing things to accomplish.........instead I've enjoyed a leisurely stroll on FB, and my favorite Scentsy Forum, been working on a couple business plans for my other little biz, planning and organizing my tutus for the wedding show, as well as my digital designs. Still have church responsibilities to follow up with for our Stake; as well as reorganize my house. Declutter. Decrease. Decide.... So for my resolution it is to focus on a couple things--then all this other junk will line itself in place, or walk itself outta my life.

Faith: this is the year to rediscover my values, my testimony, my knowledge and pass on what I learn to my family, friends, and members of my church.

No comments