Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

A Good Way to Start a Sunday

Scott is gone to work....kids are quietly watching a show (Spiderwick Chronicles...they love the fantasy!) I'm sitting here at the computer when Tagg leans over to me as says:

"Let me tell you how much I love you mom...
I love you more than the biggest jumpy castle I ever saw,
I love you more than the biggest t-rex who ever lived,
I love you more than the brightest star you ever saw,
I love you more than the brightest, brightest smile you ever saw,
I love you more than the biggest, tall monster that ever jumped on a castle.

Guess what mom, I LOVE YOU."

Then Berkeley chimes in,
" know what mom…
I love you more than the biggest kiss!
I love you more than all the pillows and blankets."


Today will be a good day :)

2 comments

Shel said...

this melted my heart... thanks for sharing the joy.... Luv ya, Shelly

Tiffany said...

How cute is that. Gotta make ya smile! Payton told me the other day that I am "the best mom in the whole wide world" and gave me a big hug and kiss. Don't you love it?