Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

Living the Gypsy Life

It's been months since I've last posted. AHHH I'm agast!! So much has gone on over the last 90-120 days where to begin. Lets start with today....



We are currently living in our trailer down in Montana, enjoying a little RV time at a local RV park. Super great place with internet access (yipee), cable TV (double happiness and joy), and sunshine. We have been lucky to spend time with family who are also vacationing down here. My Dad and fam are at the cabin on Echo Lake. It is one of my most favorite spots, but this year the lake has a case of Swimmers Itch. So the kids get little itchy bumps if they are not careful from the water. Scott's sis Erynn and fam came down to camp out with us for the week-- We are missing them like CRAZY!! So fun to just have the cousins over every morning for a "pre-breakfast" bowl of cereal. Fun friends to play with, take them on bike rides (Teegan's hauling 1, 2 or 3 kids in the bike trailer); hang-out with. Another set of hands to help mom and dad with their wee ones. Always grateful for help. Today my brother is down here doing some shopping with my Mom and Dad; next week Scotts cousins all come for a week at the lake. So hopefully his parents come too.... Lots of love down here with us.



OK now on to the EEEEKy part. I am so sick of diapers and poo. Yes POO. We fed the kids a little McD's the other day and all the kids got diarreha. Now today---ahhhh. We had met my family at the local Sizzler (I know a buffet highly contaminated foods) but Tagg was laying on the floor for half the meal; As we leave he is laying on the sidewalk by our cars while we are talking. I asked if he was OK and he said he had to go to the bathroom. So we started to run back. Me telling him, "hold it, hold it..." Just up outside the entrance doors I hear him say, "mommy I can't hold it". I look down and there is brown runny stuff (OK too much info but you just have to get my point!) all down his legs, in his shoes, on the sidewalk. I get him off the sidewalk and here is my boy with his arms up against the building, nose to the wall, poo all over him saying "I'm so sorry mom, I'm so sorry. Oh not my new shoes, I'm so sorry mom". I felt horrible for him, but I seriously didn't know what to do. Scott was around the corner, across the parking lot. I was directing eager eaters around our "diversion" as they made their way to the restaurant. {ohhh you know the salad bar wasn't sounding too good anymore}. So long story short, we cleaned it up. Thanks to my brothers and sisters for helping me. OMG that reminds me I was so anxious to bath the kid and get some Immodium in him that I think I left the bag of stinky stuff out in Scott's truck. oops.



Tagg seems to be doing better now, but we'll see about tomorrow....

3 comments

Shel said...

Bless your heart... the p&p days do pass and kids grow up... then I hear we are humbled by our own p&p days in our old age..... YIKES (I'll take little kids over that).

Anonymous said...

Mo I'm sorry but I am on the ground laughing out loud...I'm feeling for you girl...it's that fresh mountain air I'm sure. We are missing you and wishing we were down there. Sounds like there is room for a trailer at the ZoBell Fest. I'm so tempted. Hang in there and Cherish the Chaos. Love you!!!

Sonia said...

Holy Sh*% (literally). And I thought I was laughing hard at the Pee Pee incident. I'm still laughing at the thought. It's so hard to laugh quietly as to not wake up a sleeping hubby (it's really late now). I can't imagine any of it. Did any of the Sizzler so to be guests, turn around before entering the restaurant? That might of be their "Q" to run . . . Hope you just threw out the contaminated clothing items . . . and honestly, where do you start to clean that up and how when you're out and about? SIzzler Restroom?