Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

Happy Hearts Day!!!! xoxox

Oh my, we are still waiting for this baby to come. This has to be the longest week--I recall feeling this way with both of my other kids, they just like to stick around a while longer. My Dr. told me on Monday that there are no beds available in the maternity ward, and they were moving them elsewhere in the hospital. So there was really no rush to be in there, but now after a few sleepless, uncomfy nights I am over my trauma of childbirth and decidedly want him out. Not to mention the last thing my Dr. said (whom I adore) to me was "now if you don't feel him moving go to the hospital immediately". That has had me feeling a little tense.

My other "oh swell" is.... we have (had) an external hard drive where I save all my photos, scrap stuff, the bigger files that would clog up my computer. I haven't made a back up of my photos in the past year & yesterday the hard drive conked out. I called out Techie to come help, he said "this doesn't sound good" as it was making a rattling sound. He's taking it to another place to have them look at it, at least try and get the files off of it. SOOOOO just a reminder to back up your stuff, get hard copies of photos and digi files you love..... I even had the baby announcement prepped so all I had to do was add a photo and info. All gone. tsk-tsk. Lesson learned.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines day. On the Treehouse channel (kids programming that is on at our house 24/7) they called it friendship and sharing day. Thought that was a great idea for my kids so today that is our focus. Scott is not only anxiously awaiting his new baby boy, but his new pickup (personal) should be here this AM. Charlie Holt from the Ford dealership in Raymond is driving it up for him, then flying back. Great Customer service. Especially when this is truck #2 Scott has purchased without even test driving it. So I'll send out a few pix of our 2 new arrivals (would be nice if baby was here first, but that may not be the case.)

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP AND SHARING DAY!!!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!! We love you and are anxiously awaiting the baby just like you!! We love ya.