Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

5PM HOSPITAL DATE

Not suppose to get in to the hospital for my induction until tomorrow, but my DR. just called and let me know that she can meet me at 5PM tonight, as tomorrow is already full with inductions. YIPEE. but boy am I scared. In just a few hours (hopefully) we will have our little sweet baby. Keep us in your prayers.......

Luckily my mom is here (THANK YOU!!) she flew in today & will be here with the kids. Plus our new fridge that they lost in transit will be delivered tomorrow, so she will have to rearrange our place & empty out the old one (so they can take it away).

Lastly here are a few photos of Scott's truck (luv it!!)







Better get moving, still a few things to pack and get ready.

4 comments

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! We're so excited for you and your family!! Let us know when the good news arrives. You're in our prayers. We love you! Oh and Bryce is going to be so jealous of the new truck! Take care!!

Talia said...

Good luck, mo! can't wait to hear about you and baby!!

Shel said...

Thinking of you. You are in my prayers. Birth is certainly a miracle. We are excited to hear all about you and sweet baby boy.
May you have the best care ever!
luv ya

Amy and Brad said...

Congrats Scotty and Maurita! We are so happy for you (got the word from Linda)
Love,
Amy & Brad