Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

Counting till Valentines Day

I love the HEART day. So sweet and yummy. People being kind & doing kind things, I love holidays like that. Tonight I made a few quick Valentines for Tagg's class tomorrow. I didn't have time to buy his "Spiderman" ones, hope he's not too disappointed. But after school he is gonna LOVE coming home and seeing all the heart cards in his little box.


Remember the elementary days when you'd look in that special envelope or box?? (My 3rd grade one we made old wagon card holders out of milk cartons... still remember the sour smell) & how excited you felt as it got filled?? I'd take mine home and re-read them over and over, holding onto them for months--ahhhh such a feel good day. Tagg isn't gonna know what to do with himself when he gets all that luvin' from his little preschool friends. & me, I have a box of leftover chocolates (still in the package), that have been on my cupboard since Christmas -- a gift for the neighbors. Hope it isn't too late, but tomorrow I resolve to make a little card & actually drop them off. Get rid of the guilt I feel everytime I pass it. OK that's tomorrow, tonight I still need to cut these out so I can get to bed....






5 comments

Tiffany said...

Love the cards! Cute, cute, cute. Hey, I remember those old milk cartons! gotta love it.

Talia said...

such a good idea to make your own valentine's, mo. love 'em!

Tamara said...

You're such a superstar mom! They are all adorable.

Ashlee said...

These are WAY better than Spiderman. I promise.

Amelia said...

Oh MO I love them. I know what I'm doing for Bryn next valentines day. Remember to but these on your business blog next end of Jan. so people can order them. Awesome!!!!!!