Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

HERE WE ARE.....

I am always on my computer. Late at night after kiddies are in bed this is my place. But alas not really into the blogging world. At least not since the "Crazies" from my previous post. A Credit Card company. eeks. Long story short....it was a stinking ridiculous time in our lives. Scott had to close his company and this meant we were in great financial woes. We were both depressed about the whole situation and not sure what to do. I came home one afternoon to hear a message on my answering machine from a gentleman that said "Maurita, I know what you are doing, I've been on your blog, cherishthechaos.blogspot.com....." That's when it really hit me--what I was posting wasn't just going to family and friends, but anyone with an internet connection (and a lot of free time). So instead of making it a private blog,  I just stopped blogging. hmmmmm. I'm bummed that I did as so much has gone on over the past year and this is my one place to journal it. Plus I quit scrapbooking, got rid of all my supplies (donated to a worthy cause in Costa Rica); thought I'd just do digital books, but haven't gotten that done yet either--so I really haven't kept track of the stuff that has gone on in our lives over the past months.... my memory sucks so I won't remember it now. Poor Forrest, his whole first 2 years is a blurrrrrrr.

5 comments

tollestrupfamily said...

I am so glad you are back!!!

Amy and Brad said...

I'm glad, too! Love the pics!

Melissa said...

Yeesh. That sounds awful. I'm sorry that things were so crazy. But I'm glad things are getting better.

me said...

Yay! So fun to see pics of those kiddos. They all look so big from when we saw you at christmas. I'm so glad we can check up on you guys via the ol' blog again. Hope all is well - hope Berke is feeling better soon and that she doesn't share her germs!! xo, jody

Brad Fallon said...

Beautiful kids!