Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

Moms Day Fun

Just a few photos of a fun celebration Tagg's Kindergarten Class held for all their moms. We were treated with some veggies and pretzels (you can see how he put my plate together for me.) They sang songs about their mom, then each took turns telling why they loved their mom. Such a sweet idea. Also happened to be PJ day at school--- thus the clothing for all the kids and teachers.

Tagg's GR. K teacher Mrs Thiessen- "Mrs. T"





The table all decked out and decorated for us with a photo heart card, homemade napkin holders, a paper flower vase and a little book about loving his momma......

2 comments

I MARRIED a COPPIETERS!!! said...

Awwww... Tag....what a cutie!! He;s getting so BIG!!!

Sonia said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Tell Tagg that I'm so proud of him! He's awesome.