Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

Leaving Town

I am such the procrastinator. I've been meaning to pack up for a family trip to visit the grandparents in Red Deer and Raymond; but can't seem to get it together.
It's now about 11pm and I have to:
  • pack
  • do a couple batches of laundry
  • tidy the house
  • finish up some scrap pages for Keepsakes
  • finish up some wedding and thank you cards (this may occur while driving south--thank goodness for my laptop)
  • dye my hair (wouldn't want anyone to see all those pesky greys starting to show up with every part!)
  • pack treats and kids stuff
  • get present for Tagg's Speech Therapist (tomorrow his last day, he'll be so sad; loves going to his lessons!)
  • pay some bills
  • organize the mother's day stuff for moms we'll at long last be seeing
  • gather up birthday stuff for Berkeley so we can have a party with family (3yrs in 3weeks!)
  • finish up my ebay watching, and bidding and searching (this is so addicting....I love a GREAT deal--till they throw in that shipping to canada. How can shipping really be over half the price of the items??)
  • stop blogging....... starting to feel OVERWHELMED... better get me some Red Bull!!

No comments