Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

GOALS!!

Well I am just so happy I've accomplished 2 of my goals for 2007.

Yesterday I noticed only a part of my Student Loan came out of our account. I called the Bank and found out.....IT IS PAID OFF. SURPRISE!! What a great feeling after paying it for 10yrs. So glad I had the money back then, and so glad I am finished paying off some of my shopping trips and Vegas get-aways (just kidding!)

Also over the past few days I've been tackling some digital scrapbooking. Still lots to learn but here is my first digital scrapbook page. Tal has a challenge on her Goodie Box site to do a 6x12pg. I've decided to an album about me & our family that size all digital (so I can print it off at Costco). Here are my 1st two pages of Scott & I.

6 comments

.Ang. said...

I love the Layout! Digital hey??? Seems like a pretty good way to go especially when you take into consideration the cost of EVERYTHING in the world let alone scrapbooking products.

& that's very exciting about paying off the student loans!!! Oh... things i get to look forward to! hahaha

Oh. one more thing..
My dad said he wants to make you president (and member) Of his fan club.

Thoughts?

Shel said...

This is beautiful. How do you do digital scrapbooking? That's a huge accomplishment... student loan paid off... sigh. I am happy that I have one payment left and my car is paid off.... :) Everything can be accomplished one step at a time..

Anonymous said...

Awesome work !! you keep amazing me with all your fantastic work and so creative. Yeah, digital is the way to go and cheaper for sure like Ang. said
I want to see how it looks when it's printed.
love
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Oh My SOOOOO CUTE I love both of those pages!!!

Talia said...

Good for you, Mo! Love 'em both!

keekee said...

Mo I'm just finally getting a few pics to scrapbook and you're changing to digital scrapbooking. I've heard raves about it. Whichever way you go, you have a talent girl! I'm missing you. The kidlets are growing like weeds. Love all of you...Erynn