Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

March Madness

Here are a few picts of us the past week. I've tried to grab my camera more often. I was shocked to see this, it was taken by our little photographer, Taggart (can you see his little finger). I remember the moment, but didn't think he knew what he was doing Guess I was wrong.
This is me in my typical everyday mode: Sitting on the floor surrounded by toys & clutter, Dora is on TV, a diaper is close by (luckily in this shot it is a CLEAN one on the toy box), I am holding baby and reminding Tagg to be gentle, or put down the camera, or to listen to me, or stop, or say sorry, or lets try this again.....oh the joys. The only thing that is not typical is I am actually wearing makeup and regular clothes, most days around here you'll find me in my pj's or workout clothes (don't worry I don't really work out, but I am hoping they inspire me to work out soon.)
here are our photos...enjoy!
Slurpee Time! Daddy brought home a treat for us to share




Berkeley loving her little brother
(yes that baby is constantly being kissed and cuddled, lucky kid)




Forrest 1 month old




XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOX






5 comments

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Forrest is already one month old. Those are some priceless pics. Tagg is growing up!!! That one with Berkeley and Forrest on the bed with him giving a gentle grin to his big sis is priceless!!! We are sending loves and missing you like crazy!

The Saxton Crew

Talia said...

i love seeing pictures of your kids, mo! i can't believe forrest is already a month old!!
such cuties!

Anonymous said...

I love watching your little family grow and your funny and insightful comments about life with three kids. I need to get Jodi your blog address so she can see she's normal. Her kids are 4,3, and 18 months, and her life sounds very similar. Hope to see you this summer.

Karie T.

Amy and Brad said...

I immediately noticed, and was impressed by, the make-up in your first picture!

Sounds like you guys are doing great!

Amy & Brad

Anonymous said...

we were just scrolling through looking at all the fun pictures when we got to the picture of Auntie Mo and Baby Forrest. When little Riley pipes up in his deep serious voice( when we see you next you will get to hear the different voices of Riely man) "We LOOOOOVVVEEE Auntie Mo!" It was so cute.
And Yes we love Auntie Mo Uncle Scottie Taggy Berkey and Baby Forrest!