Maurita Tollestrup. Powered by Blogger.

summertime.... 2011

back in raytown for the month. Kids are busy on their bikes, or on the tramp, or playing with cousins. Just as it should be. We are always so busy when we get down here. The time flies. Even a bit of a break for me. We must have had too much sun as Elle was sick and threw up, all sunburnt from the pool this week. Forrest doodled across his body with non-washable dollar-rama markers, so it took an hour to scrub him clean for church. Just found a design he drew on the comforter, on Grandmas bed... OOPS! Seems like things never slow down. Found out our renters are moving out. Plus the place we are renting may go up for sale in the spring. Scott is trying to buy a new big rig and get back in the trucking game right away. I have 2 great little businesses.... & so much on my plate right now I feel like I could be sick myself. But that stuff will have to wait till fall... this week is my birthday and we are heading to Granny's Camp with our other cousins. Reality?? I need a break!

No comments